Countdown to Mommyhood

 Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Meet the Robinsons

You all will have to bear with me as I try to figure out all this blogging stuff. I think it is the absolute cutest way to share your life with family and friends. It's like online scrapbooking! I say that as if you guys haven't already figured that out but it really is. I quit scrapbooking because it was way to expensive to do it the way I wanted to, and I quite honestly couldn't ever find the right amount of time to devote to it. I have a feeling once I totally figure out how to work everything on here, that it will be much quicker and even cuter! Yayy!! I'm so excited! Now I just need some cute little kiddies to include....I guess Betsy (our dog) and my adorable nephews will have to do for now, since I don't have any children of my own...yet! :) I've included a few wedding snapshots below! We've already been married for almost 8 weeks! Wow! I LOVE MARRIED LIFE AND I LOVE MY HANDSOME HUSBAND more than anything in the world! I'm so happy we are officially a family! ~Mrs. Robinson


Best day of my life...April 18, 2009!

About to go to the church


Our first dance as husband and wife


Cutting the beautiful cake...he was nice..no smashing! :)


Garter toss...Another One Bites the Dust


Granny Panties! Haha...the prank my aunt and uncle put him up to! Hilarious!

No comments: